Thank you to everyone who participated in our Canada Historic Places Day selfie contest this year! We loved seeing all of your photos. Our winners this year are Lucinda Starkey and Crocket House in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Congratulations!
It’s easy to win $1000 for you, and $1000 for the site you are visiting. Follow these easy steps:
- On July 7, 2018, visit a historic place featured on this website.
- Take a selfie!
- Post it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Use the hashtag #HISTORICPLACESDAY.
- Tag the historic place you are visiting.
- Tag and follow the National Trust for Canada on whichever social media channel you are using!
- We will take all eligible entries and draw for the prize on Monday, July 9th, 2018- stay tuned!