The Lacombe Flatiron Building was constructed in 1904 by architects Hogle and Davis from Montreal. This corner block shaped building resembles the triangular shape of an old fashioned flatiron which gives the style its name. The Lacombe Flatiron is an example of Edwardian Classical Revivalist Architecture and received a full top to bottom restoration in 2002. The Flatiron is currently the home of Lacombe Regional Tourism and open to visitors year round.
- Sites archéologiques
- 5005 50th Avenue, Lacombe, AB, Canada
- Open 7 days per week 10am-5pm
- Familles bienvenues
5005 50th Avenue, Lacombe, AB, Canada
Lieux à proximité
Flatiron Building, built in 1904 as the Merchants Bank of Canada in Lacombe Alberta.
Blacksmith Shop Museum
Alberta’s Oldest Blacksmith Shop
Michener House Museum
The Michener House & Archives
The Morrison House Cafe is located in a beautiful, historic home in Lacombe, Alberta.