Claytonville School and « The Evolution of Education. »
The Claytonville School was originally located 15 miles northeast of Prince Albert. Constructed in 1920, it was used until 1963. Later, it was moved to its current location by the University Women’s Club. The Historical Society took over operations in 2005.
This museum has artefacts relating to education and one room schools that date from the early 1900’s to 1963.